The studio is dedicated to the execution of architecture and engineering projects. It was founded in 2006 by architect Ambra Zotti. It is based in Faro (Algarve, Portugal) and, since 2009, also in Mértola (Alentejo, Portugal).
The studio has been developing projects and studies in the south of Portugal and northern Italy, both in private construction and public spaces. Continuously updated, Superflashstudio focuses on continuous training and close observation of society and markets changes and developments.
Best classifications in tenders the studio participated:
• 1st Place: Development of beach plans for Fuseta Ria, Fuseta Mar and pier, Algarve - Portugal (2009)
• 2nd Place: Olhão Riverside Park, Algarve - Portugal (2009)
• 4th Place: Conception of Rossio public space, Marquês de Pombal and adjacent square, Estremoz - Portugal (2007)
• 4th Place: Planning of Albufeira's Sea Front, Galé / Salgados, Algarve - Portugal (2006)
• Honorable Mention: "International Design Competition - Living Box - Prefabricated Living Unit" (2005)
• Selected Project: "Europan 2011", Szeged - Hungary (2011)
• Selected Project: Parco della Memoria, San Giuliano di Puglia - Italy (2007)
Margarida Rodrigues (Civil Engineer)
Ilária Ferran (Architect)
Joana Marques (Landscape Architect)
Pedro Gusmão (Landscape Architect)
Giulia Rovellini (Designer)
Pilar Guerreiro (Civil Engineer)
Luís Quintal (Civil Engineer, Specialized in Structures)
João Morgado (Electrotechnical Engineer)
August 27, 1978, Canelli - Italy.
Conducts studies and architectural projects in Superflashstudio.
Particular interest in landscape and environmental integrated housing, both private and social.
2004: Collaborates with numerous architecture studios in Lisbon and Algarve (Portugal).
2003: Degree in Architecture at the Politecnico di Milano.
2002: Erasmus "International Course Landscape Planning and Design on a Regional and Sub-Regional Level" in Wageningen University, Netherlands.
• Member of Ordem dos Arquitetos Portugueses, n.º 15792
• Member of Ordine degli Architetti, Paesaggisti e
Conservatori di Piacenza, n.º 516
• Leader Advisory, n.º 327 (Evaluation System of Sustainable Building).